Todays InspirationCreativity is the ability to introduce order into the randomness of nature. - Eric Hoffer
- davidyouhas: Photo: I am kinesthetic and an extremely sensitive man. It is my gift given to me. God grant me the... http://t.co/ynL533v44A
- davidyouhas: We are moving to a new twitter account for our coaching business. Please follow Ask-Coach here: https://t.co/c1YYDj4feT Thank you!
- davidyouhas: Photo: “People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may... http://t.co/4ov7XaSWbC
- davidyouhas: “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsucc… http://t.co/kbJc3nT0Kb
- davidyouhas: Photo: “None of us feel the true love of God until we realize how wicked we are. But you can’t teach people... http://t.co/lZWs5T9jTL
- davidyouhas: Photo: Chaos theory. There are no coincidences. Everything happens for a reason. http://t.co/vriAl1VV
- davidyouhas: Love for a lifetime? What's your love language? FACT; you don't know what you don't know. http://t.co/TVW3o7bi http://t.co/IHGrc2DL
- davidyouhas: Please follow my fabulous DJ friend on twitter...me http://t.co/58pfivqR and like on face book http://t.co/bdx67ej0
- davidyouhas: PLEASE ( : vote for my friend Melissa in her - Picture Your Paradise Photo Contest! http://t.co/S9Wn6sKP
- davidyouhas: Photo: Our greatest challenge as human beings, is the challenge between faith and disbelief. This is... http://t.co/hFpUcUuK
- If You're Happy and You Know It Check Your Text
- The Word-Wise Spiral
- Dear Technology...Miss Me?? (No.2: The Lost Letter)
- Taking Ourselves Seriously Enough
- The Happiness Lesson from "The Office"
- Is Compassion for Suckers?
- Divorce: The Stereotyping of Men and Women
- Study Shows Prayer Reduces Anger and Aggression
- The Adolescent Only Child and Friendship
- 4 Ways Children Learn Gratitude
Category Archives: Self Development
Confidence – to defend yourself, to control your own choices and destiny, not to control others. Found this little gem in my pursuit of understanding assertiveness.
We are born with unique passions and it is natural and easy for us as children to dream. As we grow up, little by little the world instructs or flat out tells us “don’t be a dreamer!” “you can’t do … Continue reading